FETHI SASSI

FETHI SASSI  


I DO NOT REMEMBER WELL ... IT WAS SOMETHING
RESEMBLING HER FACE


She was drinking the rainbow  …
Hiding behind the bottle of absence
I do not remember well  ...  It was something resembling her face
I was with her drinking my retreat
Upon the arm of an apologizing flute ...
But the night revealed to her its fragrance
And invited her to sleep on the note of love ...
Her face blazed with poetry ; she melted as a poem
She is still , as usual , looking from the window of time
Like a butterfly bearing in the fingertips a sob that engraves
Memory  ...
Thus names dangled for her like desperate bunches on the ramparts of a poem ....

That's why...
I do not leave her dream early until choose to the wind the stones of oblivion
I sleep with her and on the hand of the evening a kiss hangs like
dreams of a kitten ...
A lip that sheds clouds on the groves of amazement
Me  ... I will steal a star and hide in the mist of words
So, alone ,the night ascends the ladder of time , chatting with a butterfly of amazement.
At the window of my heart I weave climates to the forthcoming seasons
So, spread to me a wish in the emptiness ...
Kiss me! your spittle is enough for me to drown  ….
You , a face absent from my poems
Open to me the sun gate to drink my storm ,
for I see behind the absence a raining cloud upon her obstinate cup
of coffee
Like the sore sunset smile
Like the evening tale
So be lenient waves !!
My fingertips care about her absence.
Her kiss is a hole poem .....
Let's enter together the dungeons of her body
There we shall knead the clay of the story ; and venture in the folds of its charm
We never care about the alchemy of kisses ...
But I do not remember well...It was something resembling her face...

POEM IN ARABIC  FETHI SASSI
TRASLATED BY MONIA ZGUIDI











ACHE FLUTES

Really   …
I do not reflect on eternity
But all the history is that I rebuke
the wind in the introduced poem     ….
I roistering as god does in the poet‘s funeral ceremony
I lie down on a tree border embracing baby fruit
embroider my face on my shoulder
and scatter climates of nostalgia   …
For suckling desire from bundle talk
But the milk cries if breate history is gushing out
a dream lost on the sly with peeps stars   …..
I have no face to wet my confusion in a sky
for a new happiness
I will seclude in the bottom of the absence
And scratch his extravagant night   …
Intimidate the silence to the resignation of
the emptiness
and collect pebbles to court ache flutes ….

POEMS IN ARABIC  FETHI SASSI
TRANSLATED BY  FETHI SASSI











A WILD WOMAN

I say  ...
Why don't I go astray Burdened by winter
Probing into the realm of the poem   ?
That's why my mother told me   :
Don't drink milk with the jerk
Ride towards the north of the night  ….
And drink her face  ...
No shadow left you ; but what befalls  you
Is the alienation of exiles upon the last cloud
That splintered in the tavern of the night
In fact  ….
you desire nothing but a wild woman  ….
Bones of a tree that changes its clothes for your forthcoming wedding

And a poem that wets the hair of water with a ballad  ...
Thus we parted like a hug  ….
Therefore, my son you have to woo your wound   ...
So that you pick up an amazement from her lips
Come in and let the sun bathe her face in your hands  ...
Let the coal of the story blaze with your longing
Dwell in fire to warm up the poem
On the shadow of the factors
Definitely the lightening will dwell stealthily in her cup of coffee.
So you become  ....
The stature of roses ...  and a tavern of tears
Then at the extremity of the threads of poetry
Bathe in the salt of her lips
Lay the absence on fire   ….
So that the rose grows old with her bleeding fragrance
And the poem peeps on my fingertips


The evening smells the metaphor
excessive in counting its fingertips
The spikes yearn for the call  ....
And the story remains like a tattoo on the shoulder of
doves   .....
POEM  ARABIC   FETHI SASSI
TRANSLATED BY MONIA ZGUIDI


Fethi Sassi  
RUE BECHIR AYACHI  4051 KHEZAMA- OUEST SOUSSE


1 comment:

  1. i m really very happy that my poems are in this wonderfull page joining all readerrs . warmly thanks .

    ReplyDelete