KGOTHATSO PETER KGWETE

KGOTHATSO PETER KGWETE

POETRY.

Poetry,  poetry  come  to  my  life,
bring  me  joy  and  happiness,
open  my  eyes  and  light  my  way.
Split  and  let  peace  begin,
rain  me  better  forth-come,
teach  me  this  world
and  paint  me  shiny  with  knowledge.

I'm  ill  come  to  my  rescue.
They  say  talent  comes  naturally,
they    say  talent  is  born  with  us.
But  only  not,  there  to  deny  I  do.
Some  attract  by  passion,
Some  flow  in  through  perseverance.
Poetry  I  do  have  passion  for  you.
I  do  know  and  believe that
with  you  stress  is  a  weak-lately-born.
Poetry!  Poetry  be  my  hero.










MINDLESS  ME.

In  my  past  I  have  wronged,
I  have  done  unforgettable  things,
I  killed  all  the  love  that  people  had  for  me.
My  creations  were  bad!

Mindless  me,
I  was  alone,
No  one  saw  me
I  was  invisible  in  the  vast  opened  space  where  I  was  one.
My  heart  was  talking  to  me,
that  I  must  stop  before  things  get  out  of  hands.
I  did  not  listen  to  my  heart,
I  followed  my  mind.

Today  here  I  am,
I  am  crying.
I  am  hurt  that  people  abhor  me.
Lo!  no  one  hates  me,
they  hate  my  wrong  doings.
Mindless  me
I  thought  I  was  clever,
though  I  was  a  blind  clever,
like  a  blind  man  reading  a  novel.

I  thought  what  I  was  doing  was  good.
I  lied  to  my  face,
Now  I  can  distinguish  right  and  wrong,
I  am  regretting.
My  heart  was  telling  me  the  truth.
Though  spiritually  I  am  already  dead,
Can  they  flog  a  dead  horse?
To  all  those  I  have  done  wrong,
May  your  hearts  and  spirits find  a  way  to  forgive  me?
And  let  me  live  peacefully.










HOME  MY  HAPPINESS.

Home  my  happiness.
No  matter  how  hard  things  are,
no  matter  how  things  will  be,
home  will  always  be  home.

A  place  where  my  real  tears  wipers  are,
home  where  my  ancestors  left  me.
Home  a  shell  of  my  heart,
I  shall  stay  until  the  Creator  remembers  me.
Home  my  happiness.


Kgothatso Peter Kgwete

COUNTRY: SOUTH AFRICA
NATIONALITY: SOUTH AFRICAN
PLACE: MALATANE [LIMPOPO PROVINCE]




No comments:

Post a Comment